Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the best Medical college in India. It has the history and memorable moments of Independence fight. Sushila Nayar was the founder of this institute. She was worked with Gandhi for the freedom fight. She was established a hospital for the village people in 1944. After the getting Independence she was decided to open a medical college affiliated to the hospital. So many students are still dreaming to get MGIMS Admissions in this college. Here is the few importance details about this Institute.
- This Medical college was established in 1969 with 60 students.
- There are given priority to the village students in the admission process. Still this priority to the village students in the admission process.
- Admitted students should follow the rules of this college. They are try to make students to walk in Gandhi’s way for peace and self defence activities.
For every year nearly 100 students are going to get MGIMS Admissions in this famous medical college as per the reservations mentioned below.
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1)||01||01|
|Govt Sponsored Candidates||0||04|
|Sponsored From Kasturba Society||02||0|
Eligible Criteria to get MGIMS Admissions:
- The Applicant / student must be belongs to Indian nationality.
- Students / Applicant age must be 17 years for 31st December 2013.
- Candidate Should pass 10 + 2 in single attempt with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the subjects.
- For General category candidates must secure 50% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
- For the reserved category students should secure 40% marks in the above subjects.
- The Candidates can get admission through the Entrance test conducted by this medical college. The total intake for the Graduate courses will be 100. Academic / Semester fee will be 20000 in semester. Tution Fee is very less.